Do you have an article that you would like to submit and publish on Fine Art London?
We are always interested in high quality and informative articles that are relevant to the world of Fine Art in London, articles that our readers would be interested in. Whether that be a review of a gallery you’ve just visited or an article relating to an upcoming event that you are managing.
We welcome both public and industry professionals to submit their articles and we will be happy to publish articles of high interest and quality.
Please read our editorial guidelines carefully before submitting any articles to us, as if the article does not meet ALL GUIDELINES then it will not be approved – and that would be a great waste of your time!
Editorial Guide Lines:
1. NO Advertising – This site is NOT a site for you to advertise, please do not submit articles that are blatant advertisements. As soon as we see this we will delete it and delete your account.
2. RELEVANCE – Please ensure that all articles submitted are relevant to Art in London. We will not publish anything that is outside of this topic.
3. STRUCTURE – Please ensure that the structure of your article is as outlined in the Article Structure Template (as outlined in the Guide to Submission). Any articles straying from this structure will be rejected.
4. LINKS – You may insert ONE link to your website at the bottom of your article in the relevant section. IF YOU DO insert a link to your website, you MUST ensure that you have a LINK BACK to http://www.fineartslondon.com from the SAME PAGE as you have linked to.
5. QUALITY – We are happy to accept articles promoting a new event, having said that, we will only accept articles that are well written and that we deem of interest to our many readers. Please ensure that the articles you write are informative and interesting and not just an obvious plug for your latest event. Articles with less than 250 words will be rejected.
6. MUST NOT CONTAIN – pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain profanity,violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libellous, or infringes on the legal rights of others, must not breech any copyright laws.
7. REJECTION – FineArtsLondon.com reserve the right to reject any articles that we feel are not in keeping with the above editorial guidelines or any articles that we so deem to.
8. EDITORIAL – FineArtsLondon.com reserve the right to edit your article in any way before publishing the article.
9. OWNERSHIP – All articles submitted and/or published are owned by the contributor and any views expressed in the article, any material used, any links contained within the article, any liability for the article or it’s contents (legal or otherwise) are directly the responsibility of the contributor of the article. FineArtsLondon.com is not in any way liable for the content of the submitted and/or published article(s). FineArtsLondon.com reserves the right to reprint contributions from users in any form at any time without alerting the contributor or any compensation for said usage.
Ready to submit an article?
Please view the Guide to Submission page.